Today, I made this.
Kyle insisted that he needed one for a video he’s making and requested that I make one for him. So of course I agreed, silly person that I am.
It wasn’t too hard of a project, at the end of the day. Took maybe an hour and a half from start to finish. I had most of the materials at home.
It’s actually the very first project that I’ve used velcro on. I’m usually a buttons or zipper girl when it comes to garment closures. This project didn’t warrant the time for buttons, and I had some leftover velcro from a project Momma made at my house, so I used that instead.
The red cloth is just a broadcloth, and the swastika was made using felt. It was super easy, and I think it looks pretty good.