So last night Kyle and I were eating Mexican food, and without thinking about it I gave Ruby a piece of my tamale. I was about to take my first bite when I looked at her, Her entire face was bright red and she looked very distressed. At first I thought she was choking, but she was breathing very fast (you can’t breathe when you’re choking). I took the tamale piece away, and she seemed to calm down after a moment. I took a bite of my tamale and understood what her problem was.

It was spicy.


So Ruby got her first taste of spicy food and seemed very disturbed by it all. She seemed to enjoy the olives much better (I now have a new person to shove my olives off on). I’ll try and taste potentially spicy food before passing it on the next time.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s